What the Hell is going on????

I don't know what the hell is going on between us. There is no magic, no respect, there is no trust. I feel like we are getting to an end, and the worst of this is the pain it causes on me. I wish everything could be different as it was before; exactly a couple of weeks ago.
Everything was perfect, the magic, the pasion, our treatment. Everything.
There is something else going on between you and me, something is causing all these imperfection, all this anger that i feel when we talk, when i ask and you don't respond.
Sometimes i feel you're hiding me something.
Something you dont want me to get to know for some reason..
But...I have to act, pretend that everything its ok...but deep inside, this is killing me.....
me duele amarte - Reik

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Shit Happends...

Anónimo dijo...

Things happens sweetie.
Hope everything get better